Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Paper Taxi's first month!

I'll be back next week with Confession Tuesdays!
Paper Taxi has been open for a whole month!  This is a huge deal for me and I'm so grateful for it all.  In this first month, I've had 8 sales, 2 commissions, 2 craft show applications, and a bazillion new friends!  This is much more than I could have dreamed for before I opened.  Thanks to all of you for commenting, pushing me along, and helping me reach my own dreams and wishes!  Cheers to another great month!

Come visit me in my Paper Taxi shop on etsy!  


I made a chalkboard a couple weeks ago and it's my new backdrop.  I think it's pretty cute.  What about you?

Want to come see me in person?  My first craft show is in 2 weeks!  I'll be showing at the Harrington School Fall Festival for the Arts in Lexington, MA on October 2nd, 12-4!  Keep up to date on their facebook page.

omg so much work to do before then.  SEE YA!

2 comments:

Desiree @ Mano y Metal said...

yey! This is awesome! Craft shows are wonderful too because you get to see how people react to your items up close and personal and make more friends! <3
Congrats and here is to many more awesome months!

xo.
Des.

sjor said...

Blog looks super!! love it - best of luck with craft show, hope it goes great for you x