Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To all my 7 loyal readers and my mom...

I cannot even begin to apologize for missing my one and only blog segment I have, Must Have Monday. BUT I have an excuse, and have a TAKE THAT TUESDAY instead.



If it weren't for these 4 products, I might be dead. Ok maybe not dead, but better off dead. I haven't been as sick as I was this past week since the days when Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup was the greatest gift of God, Salute Your Shorts marathons were the only thing that got you through a sick day from school, and eating mountainous bowls of ice cream didn't cause your ass to swell to the size of a small boulder.

Let's just say, I'm glad it's over. I'm glad to be back. And you bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be su....I mean a new post of glitz and glam.

Until then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better!