Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Keep Buying and Discard the Credit Card Bill



So I totally bought the atherton lin calendar I wrote about a couple weeks ago, but Nicole of littlebrownpen just wrote in her blog about this doozy she just put in her etsy shop, a Keep Calm and Carry On Spoof calendar! I LOVE the "Look Dewey and Avoid Stinking"!

I've been obsessing about that WWII revival poster (like every other design blogger on the planet) for a few months now and even asked for one for Christmas. And now I think I'll need the calendar to go with it. I mean, I'll need a calendar for my office and my home right? And maybe...I'll need one for my studio too, and my handbag, and, and, and....

OH and even better? (if you can even imagine) it's only $5! That's right, I said it. It's less than the latte I had at Starbucks this morning. Nicole will send you a PDF of the image and you can print it out yourself! omg, I'm so stoked. This is so perfect because the other thing I asked for Christmas is a printer :)

1 comment:

33 questions said...

I'm all over that gardener thing.